AN END TO END SOLUTION FOR SUPPLIERS BOTH LARGE AND SMALL.
GSCOP Ltd is a full-service groceries retail consultancy practice based in Leeds, that incorporates the very latest thinking, technology, knowledge and knowhow.
Having already been training GSCOP for 2 years, GSCOP Ltd was established in 2016, GSCOP Ltd helps companies (suppliers / manufacturers) and teams identify how they can improve their chances of success when dealing with supermarkets through a combination of state of the art training,
issues spotting, conflict resolution, together with hands on practical advice, access to best practice, and contractual and legal services.
GSCOP Ltd offers an end to end solution for suppliers both large and small, helping ensure their teams are well equipped to handle relationships with the major grocers.
In reality, most suppliers do not understand or apply the legal principles that govern the way retailers can trade.
OUR 6 PROVEN PRINCIPLES OF GSCOP.
1. Providing training on the code to enable food manufacturers to make their retailer relationships work harder and better.
2. Actually protect themselves against aggressive buying tactics.
3. Train you to understand your rights under the code – the law is there to protect you.
4. Provide ongoing support to ensure your teams keep on top of the code – using the very latest technology and tailored mobile apps.
5. Leverage our unrivalled supermarket GSCOP experience – all the major retailers recognise our track record, and know we mean business.
6. Help you to resolve any disputes you have with your supermarket customers – enabling you to maintain healthy relationships, while protecting and growing your business.
We will identify areas of weakness, and enabling targeted support.
Our training is second to none – it is tailored to your specific business and the product categories most relevant to you. It is delivered by highly experienced former supermarket senior buyers, who tell it like it is, but also share their insights into how supermarkets think.
All the materials are endorsed by one of the leading GSCOP commercial lawyers in the UK, who is also on hand to guide you through potential disputes as they arise, and can plug gaps in your contractual dealings with your customers such as creating customised supply agreements.